Who are we?
Are you ready to work for the industry leader in Cloud Services?
Giacom has massive sustainable growth plans and we know we can do it with the right talent onboard. We're very excited about our year on year growth to date and our credible industry partners, such as Microsoft, TalkTalk, Bitdefender are excited too. We've doubled in size the last two years and with further investment we're ready to go again thanks to our Cloud Market.
Our highly skilled and knowledgable staff are developed and retained through solid career paths and as we continue to grow, our values ensure that our people remain at the heart of the business.
Who are you?
If you are values driven with a passion for creativity, innovation and all things web then we want to hear from you! We love our web designers to be team players, who aren’t averse to a good process but also able to think outside that box... It helps if you’re a whiz with CSS and HTML too!
So what about the role?
For you to succeed in this role, you will need to be highly proficient in HTML, CSS and have solid knowledge of responsive design and SEO best practices. You must be highly adaptable as you will constantly work across a range of projects including some offline, always with our brand objectives at the heart of all you do. It’s a role where you’ll never be bored!!
Here's just some of the 'stuff' you might be working on:
- Web design and all elements associated including building, maintaining, and updating the Giacom website
- Responsive email/web design
- Branding marketing materials
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Working closely with our copywriters to create marketing materials, including landing pages, off-line presentations, eBooks, emails and adverts (Produced in Adobe InDesign)
- Supporting the Creative Manager with UX/Responsive design of our intuitive Cloud Market
So, what essential things do we need you to have?
- A proven eye for responsive design with attention to user experience and SEO best practices
- Strong skills in software coding
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Able to effectively troubleshoot issues and create complete solutions
- Working knowledge of graphics programs within the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Highly proficient in HTML/CSS
- Dedicated team player who can exchange ideas freely with co-workers and utilize constructive criticism in a professional matter
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication with the ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them to the team
Preferable but not essential
A foundation degree, HND or degree in a IT-related subject including but not restricted to
- Web design or web development
- Multimedia design
- Digital media development
What's in it for you?
We are building a great culture here at Giacom, whether that's grabbing some great "bean to cup coffee", or a game of pool in our chill out area. We offer a competitive salary with added employee benefits, development opportunities, and recognition for hard work... We can't wait to meet you!
We encourage all applicants who are interested in this role to forward their details to firstname.lastname@example.org.