Giacom is looking for a Software Developer to join one of the fastest growing companies in Hull.
The candidate will need a background and keen understanding of key software components in C# and Angular 4. In addition, you will need to have prior knowledge of .net, web applications, My SQL, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, PowerShell. Key responsibilities of this role:
- Configure, maintain, support & enhance the user interface (UI) for all Giacom products.
- Work to in-house standard for maintaining code, products life cycle, problem / incident management and testing.
- Provide pro-active support for & with internal departments.
- Use appropriate tools to monitor the stability of the control panel product UI.
- Use Unit Tests to ensure code quality, which is imperative.
We encourage all applicants to apply through Monster, where the full job description can be found.